Feel Great After a Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Since the 1930s, millions of people worldwide have enjoyed the benefits of a lymphatic drainage massage. Visit us for a calming, relaxing, and healing experience.
What is Lymphatic Drainage?
Developed in Europe in the 1930's by Dr. Emil and Estrid Vodder, Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD®) is a safe, effective, and gentle approach to cleansing the body's tissues and has a detoxifying effect.
It can benefit a healthy person as well as be applied to more than 60 different conditions. Scientific studies, as well as vast clinical experience, have supported the effectiveness of MLD®.
Your lymphatic system is effectively your body's drainage system. Toxins and metabolic waste is flushed out of muscle and organ tissue via the lymph nodes and canals; This is one way, the lymphatic system plays a vital role in your immune system.
Lymphatic drainage is a gentle technique that supports the entire lymph system, effecting and improving our mental and physical health.
Skepticism is encouraged, especially if you are unfamiliar with lymphatic drainage and are just now exploring its potential benefits. Don't worry - it's benefits are well supported via clinical studies. Studies have demonstrated its benefits with respect to post-cancer challenges (lymphedema), as well as general well-being. If you're diving deep and doing your homework, we recomment these studies and schools to start:
- December 2002 - Wiley Online
- July 2009 - Wiley Online
- September 2013 - British Journal of Community Nursing
- Dr. Vodder School International
- Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy
More About Lymphatic Drainage
Clinically demonstrated to be effective, manual lymphatic drainage provides numerous benefits:
- MLD® removes metabolic wastes, excess water, toxins, bacteria, large protein molecules and foreign substances from the tissues.
- MLD®, through its gentle rhythmical precise hand movements, alleviates pain by greatly reducing the pain signals sent to the brain.
- MLD® releases the sympathetic nervous system, thus helping to relieve stress.
- MLD® helps the body to heal more quickly from injuries, surgical trauma, chronic conditions and edema.
- MLD® helps to minimize scar formation.
Where it Helps:
- Post-Cancerous Surgeries
- Maintain Lymphedema & Lipedema
- Pre/Post Surgery
- Pre/Post Cosmetic Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Sprains & Strains
- Rheumatoid Arthritis & Tendonitis
- Chronic Pain
- Sinusitis & Tinnitus
- Meniere's disease
- Chronic Fatigue
- Toxic Poisoning